My Heart is Full…
God is up to something at Church at the Grove!
I am so thankful for Church at the Grove Social Circle and all that God is doing in and through our church. Below are five things I am really excited about.
- The past Sunday was incredible! Over the past couple of weeks we have asked you to invite your friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers to join you for our grand opening service, and this past week you not only invited but people showed up!! It was so great having a full room and having to put out additional chairs! #FoundPeopleFindPeople
- Even more important than the size of the crowd, we saw THREE people turn to follow Jesus on Sunday! They saw that they were dead and needed to be made alive!! – Ephesians 2:1-9 #GrowingPeopleChange
- After church we had our first of many church-wide fellowship lunches. It was so great having everyone stay after and enjoy each other’s company! It is truly a joy to be part of a church that genuinely loves each other. #YouCan’tDoLifeAlone
- On Tuesday, we were able to host the Social Circle Merchant Coffee in our new facility. Not only did we have a number of volunteers come out and help serve but we were also able to welcome business and community leaders into our church. It is so great having a facility where we can do ministry at throughout the week! #SavedPeopleServePeople
- We recently finished our series, “How to Be Rich” and since concluding that series we have seen a number of people take steps to honor God in their finances and giving. The past couple of weeks we have seen some of our best giving yet! This generosity is allowing up to reach people far from God and lead them to become followers of Jesus. #YouCan’tOutGiveGod
God is truly up to something incredible at Church at the Grove Social Circle Campus and I truly believe that the Best is Yet to Come!!